Agenda 11/23/2020 - Virtual ZOOM Meeting
Introductions - Kerri Maravich
Meeting come to Order
We have worked with neighbors on many types of needs this year:
* 15 Property Modification Requests approved, 1 was denied
* 2 resale certificates were issued
* 8 new residents were welcomed
* 2 parking requests approved
* 5 resident disputes were addressed
2020 Review - Heidi Gillespie
2020 HOB Accomplishments
* Addressed the disabled mailboxes; residents replaced them
* Signage - remove any political signs
Foxchase Events and Information
* 6th Annual Foxchase Foxtrot
Please talk to your neighbor. If unresolved, call NST police.
* Property Modification
If you are requiring a Permit from NST, they want
an approved PMA before issuing any permits.
When walking your pet, please pick up after them.
We have many children and older adults who
need you to drive slowly.
Budget Review - Steve Meyer
Review 2020 Current Budget
* Asphalt Replacement on HuntingCreek Dr
* Tree Removal on GlenCannon and Foxchase properties
* Mulching & Aeration of Carriage homes and Townhomes, and common areas
* Utilities were buried
* Contractor Requirements - make sure you are with a safe and qualified contractor. Use the checklist.
* Foxchase Sign - cleaned and area spruced up
* Summer Newsletter
Budgeted Operating Costs - Steve Meyer
Non budgeted for operating costs
Review 2021 Budget
* No increase or changes for the new budget year
Area Updates - Lori Benacquista
* Bridge over Canonsburg Lake will be removed on 12/07/2020 -
the road will be reshaped and reconstructed in the next 8 months.
* The Lakeside apartment buildings will be completed first and then the carriage homes and Senior Center will be constructed across McDowell.
* McDowell will be resurfaced Spring/Summer 2021.
* Scenic Valley will start construction in summer 2021.
Resignations * Lori Benacquista
* Heidi Gillespie
Proposed New HOB Members
* Doug Gillespie SFH
* Pete Moniodes TH
* Clyde Villa SFH
VOTE on the 2021 Budget and New Proposed HOB Members. All approved.